Residential, Commercial & Restoration Cleaning Services in New Jersey
Information about covid-19
- Take the proper precautions and educate yourself well to protect yourself and take care of those around you. Follow the recommendations of public health agencies in your area.
- To prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Wash your hands frequently. Use soap and water or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Keep a safe distance from people who cough or sneeze.
- Use a mask when it is not possible to maintain physical distance.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- When you cough or sneeze, cover your nose and mouth with a bent elbow or a tissue.
- If you are not feeling well, stay home.
- In case you have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, seek medical attention.
- Make a phone call before going to any healthcare provider so they can direct you to the right medical center. In this way, you will protect yourself and prevent the spread of viruses and other infections.
- Masks can help prevent people who wear them from spreading the virus and spreading it to others. However, they do not protect against COVID-19 alone, but must be combined with physical distancing and hand hygiene. Follow the recommendations of public health agencies in your area.
See Our Services
Fire / Water / Mold Cleaning
Post Construction Cleaning
- We specialize in meticulous cleaning and always focusing in sanitation.
- Our bathroom cleaning includes tile, grout and Special treatment on shower doors, etc.
- Our kitchen cleaning includes all interior/exterior of the appliances, cabinetry and a thorough cleaning of the floor.
- Dusting is done to perfection.
- Detail vacuuming is offer for all floors, carpets, upholstery and window treatments.
- Woodwork cleaning (moldings, baseboards, doors and door knobs, are part of our maintenance program).
- Window washing.
- Carpet steam cleaning.
- Upholstery cleaning.
- Floor stripping, waxing and buffing.
- Bulk laundry service.
- Grout cleaning and mineral deposit removal.
- Bookcases and book cleaning.
- Chandeliers, Crystal and China hand washed.
- Silver polishing.
- Organizing of closets and storage spaces.
- Garage cleaning and organizing of content.
- Attics cleaning and content cleaning and organizing.
- Trash removal and hauling.
- Party assistance and cleanup.
- Interior car cleaning and vacuuming.
- Pool houses/cabanas and outside shower.
- Patio furniture cleaning and storage for winter.
- Outside lighting cleaning.
- Power washing:
- Retaining walls.
- Grill cleaning.
- Children’s outdoor swing set and other entertainment toys.
- Restoration after fire.
- Water damaged basements and other areas of the home or office.
- Mold remediation.
- Light construction.
See our Portfolio
What our costumers say About Us!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A typical cleaning may vary in length of time depending on size of the home, but a minimum stay of 60 minutes is applied with a crew of four employees.
Moni Mel crews are form of four employees.
A prospective customer may email us, call or use the website contact page.
Moni Mel provides and includes all products and equipment to perform all jobs.
It’s Completely up to each home customer’s preference. Moni Mel does not require the customer’s pr to be present to perform the job.
It’ll be rare for Moni Mel to limit a customer’s request, but exception may apply.
Absolutely! Moni Mel main principle is to offer a customer peace of mind and now having the Covid-19 being part of every day’s life for everyone, Moni Mel goes the extra mile in making sure all highly touched surfaces as well as bathrooms and kitchen are sanitized every time.
Moni Mel offers a mini deep cleaning that start with a three hour slot with a team of four well trained employees.
Moni Mel accepts all major credit cards as the main payment method.
Moni Mel has been practicing cleaning services since 1984 and has been able to earn an incredible and impeccable reputation not only in the eyes of the customer’s we serve but with the BBB. And Chamber of Commerce. Moni Mel goal has always been making sure of developing and maintaining the highest standard of respect and earning everyone’s trust and admiration so we could retain a customer for a lifetime.